Powered By Blogger

Ring of Fire Monitor

This site is the 'go to' place for information on the Ring of Fire. As contributing authors are added, we will provide you with some background information on the authors.

You can post a comment but we reserve the right to remove any that could get us in trouble with the authorities.

Contact us through rofmonitor@gmail.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

NOT Warrants now at 50 cents?????

I find this very interesting. I would expect the values to drop as time ticks on and the stock price is miles away from the option price. I know I asked NOT to consider reducing the exercise price because of the hurt inflicted on those that foolishly passed on the CLF/FWR deal. In my case, I rescinded the surrender but my broker did not get it done in time.
Possibly someone is buying, hoping that there will be a resolution at the next AGM.
Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment